This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The MqttCommander performs commands by sending MQTT-messages to a specified topic. You need to have at least one MqttClient configured and connected to a MQTT-Server, in order to send the messages.
- Topic [get] [set] The topic the messages are sent to
- Command1 [get] [set] Message to sent to perform command1
- Command2 [get] [set] Message to sent to perform command2
- Command3 [get] [set] Message to sent to perform command3
- Command4 [get] [set] Message to sent to perform command4
- QOS [get] [set] MQTT Quality of service level
- Retain [get] [set] MQTT Retain flag
- MqttClient [get] [set] Optional identity of MqttClient to use to send the messages. If this is left empty, the messages will be sent by all MqttClients in the OpenNetHome Server.
mqttcommander.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1