This is an old revision of the document!
For the user of the Home Automation Servers, NetHomeServer offers:
- Control of lamps, coffee makers and other appliances with support for devices from multiple vendors.
- Receive messages from wireless PIR-detectors, wirless wall switches and map to any action within the server (light control, start programs and so on)
- Access to wireless thermometers with logging.
- Easy to use WEB GUI for configuration
- Configurable WEB-GUI adapted for mobile phones for controlling lamps and viewing thermometers.
- WEB-GUI for thermometer monitoring
Without having to write any code or cryptic xml-configuration files, you can connect events to actions, like when someone enters a room, a lamp is lit and then slowly dimmed and finally turned off.