This is an old revision of the document!
The NetHomeServer is built by separate modules called Items. A typical Item would be a lamp. A lamp Item has functions (presented as buttons in the WEB) for things like On, Off, Dim and so on. The Items also has configuration fields called attributes. A typical attribute is the name of the Item or the House Code and Device Code of the X10 switch which controls the lamp.
The Items are browsed, created and deleted via the WEB-GUI, andthis is the way NetHomeServer is configured.
This is a list of the Items currently avaliable for the NetHomeServer. All Items are not documented yet.
- NexaLamp Controls a dimmer or a switch
- NexaRemapButton Lets you control other Items with a X10-switch
- X10HouseScene Controls the AllOn, AllOff functions for a HouseCode
- AudioProtocolParser General protocol receiver using the microphone input, used to receive Nexa radio signals
- AudioProtocolTransmitter General protocol transmitter using the audio output of the PC to send RF-signal and control Nexa switches
- DeltronicLamp Controls a dimmer or a switch
- DeltronicRemapButton Lets you control other Items with a X10-switch
- AudioProtocolParser General protocol receiver using the microphone input, used to receive Deltronic radio signals
- AudioProtocolTransmitter General protocol transmitter using the audio output of the PC to send RF-signal and control Deltornic switches
- TCPListener Receives TCP-Messages
- TCPCommandPort Allows Telnet (TCP/IP)-access to the Items and their actions
- UDPListener Receives UDP-Messages
- UDPCommandPort Allows UDP-access to the Items and their actions
- SoapService Allows SOAP-access to the Items and their actions
- GateKeeper Listens for IP-messages and activates functions for a specified time
- TCPProxy Receives TCP-Messages and resends them to another address
|Scene||Executes a set of commands to for example set up a scene of light in a room|
|AudioProtocolParser||General protocol receiver using the microphone input|
|FHZ1000PcPort||Connects to a FHZ1000Pc for control of lamps|
|FS20Lamp||Controls an FS20 dimmer or switch|
|FS20RemapButton||Control any connected device via an FS20 button|
|LMSensorsThermometer||Thermometer using the Linux “sensors”-command|
|TCPCommandPort||Allows Telnet (TCP/IP)-access to the server modules|
|IntervalTimer||Performs a command after a specified time.|
|UDPCommandPort||UDP/IP-access to the server modules|
|WeekTimer||Periodic weekly timer|