The MqttThermometer receives MQTT messages from a MqttClient, with temperature as a numeric value.
Simply a numeric value.
Decimals allowed, and will be rounded to one decimal.
No unit (°) allowed.
“12” in the message shows as “12.0 °C”.
“12.0” in the message shows as “12.0 °C”.
“12.57” in the message shows as “12.6 °C”.
“12.5°C” in the message will not work.
- Temperature [get] Current temperature in °C
- TimeSinceUpdate [get] Time in seconds since the latest received message.
- LastUpdate [get] Time of the latest received message.
- Topic [get] [set] The exact MQTT topic to listen on. Wildcards not allowed!
- LogFile [get] [set] Optional name (and path) of a file where measured values are stored once every 15 minutes.