This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The NexaLCDimmer handles RF remote controlled dimmers branded Nexa with the learning code address scheme. See Nexa System for details. The same switches are branded under a lot of different names on different markets.
The NexaLCDimmer supports dimming to an absolute dim level.
- State [get] On/Off
- Address [get] [set] The unique address that the dimmer is programmed for (0 - 67108863)
- Button [get] [set] The button number the dimmer responds to (1 - 33)
- OnDimLevel [get] [set] Which dim level (1-100) the dimmer should have when turned on. Leave empty to leave as last set in the dimmer.
- DimLevel1 [get] [set] Pre-set dim level 1 (1-100)
- DimLevel2 [get] [set] Pre-set dim level 2 (1-100)
- DimLevel3 [get] [set] Pre-set dim level 3 (1-100)
- DimLevel4 [get] [set] Pre-set dim level 4 (1-100)
- TransmissionRepeats [get] [set] Number of times the RF signal should be repeated when sent. Empty uses a default value.
- toggle Toggle on/off state
- on Turn dimmer on
- off Turn dimmer off
- dim1 Dim to pre-set dim level 1
- dim2 Dim to pre-set dim level 2
- dim3 Dim to pre-set dim level 3
- dim4 Dim to pre-set dim level 4