This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The OregonHygrometer receives moisture updates over the 433MHz protocol from an Oregon Scientific sensor, so it requires that an RF-Receiver is connected to the system.
- Humidity [get] Current humidity value
- SensorModel [get] Sensor model name
- BatteryLevel [get]
- TimeSinceUpdate [get] Seconds since last update was received from the sensor
- Channel [get] [set]
- DeviceId [get] [set] Identity of the sensor
- LogFile [get] [set] Log file name, used for presenting graphs of the values
- LastUpdate [get] Time when last update was received from the sensor
- K [get] [set] Multiplication factor for the presented value. Can be used for calibration.
- M [get] [set] Addition factor for the presented value. Can be used for calibration.
oregonhygrometer.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1