This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The ProntoLamp is when you have a device (for example a radio controlled switch) which is not yet supported by NetHomeServer, but you have the Pronto-codes for the radio signals. Both the AudioProtocolTransmitter and the CULTransceiver supports sending Pronto codes, so this way you may control new devices.
Pronto-codes may be found on the net, but may also be found using the Protocol Analyzer if you have a compatible radio/IR receiver.
the CULTransceiver you can also send the messages as IR if you have a PowerMid
- State [get] Current state of the device (On/Off)
- OnCode [get] [set] The Pronto code to turn the device on
- OffCode [get] [set] The Pronto code to turn the device off
- Repeat [get] [set] Number of repeats of the code to send
- UseModulation [get] [set] The Pronto code contains information about the modulation frequency. If the message shall be sent as IR, this should be set to true.
- on Turn the device on, which means sending the OnCode
- off Turn the device off, which means sending the OffCode
- toggle Toggle current state and send OnCode or OffCode
prontolamp.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1