This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The DayLiteTimer is a week timer where you can configure multiple periods for each day of the week.
For each day of the week, you can specify multiple times when the connected lamp shall be activated like:
You can also refer to sunrise [R] or sunset [S] like:
where [S-00:30] means 30 minutes before sunset.
It is also possible to specify a time interval, where the timer will take a random time within the interval:
meaning the lamp will turn on sometime between 15:00 and 17:00 and turn off sometime between 22:00 and 23:20.
It is also possible to combine all:
meaning that the lamp will turn on sometimes between 06:30 and 07:00 and turn off between 08:00 and 09:00 or at one hour after sunrise, whichever comes first. If one hour after sunrise occurs before the start time, the lamp will not turn on at all.
- State [get] [init] Current state of the timer: Disabled, Enabled, On
- Timezone identifier [get] [set] Current timezone string
- Location: Lat,Long [get] [set] Location of the timer in the form: 59.225527,18.000718
- Timer Today [get] The calculated time periods for today
- Sunrise Today [get] Time the sun rises today in the specified location
- Sunset Today [get] Time the sun sets today in the specified location
- Mondays [get] [set] On periods for Mondays, in the format specified above
- Tuesdays [get] [set] On periods for Tuesdays
- Wednesdays [get] [set] On periods for Wednesdays
- Thursdays [get] [set] On periods for Thursdays
- Fridays [get] [set] On periods for Fridays
- Saturdays [get] [set] On periods for Saturdays
- Sundays [get] [set] On periods for Sundays
- OnCommand [get] [set] Command to be executed at the start of a period, typically the on command in a lamp Item
- OffCommand [get] [set] Command to be executed at the end of a period, typically the off command in a lamp Item
- Enable timer Enables the timer and re-calulates time periods for today
- Disable timer Disables the timer