This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The HueBridge-Item manages the connection to the Philips Hue Bridge, the little round device that connects to the network and that manages the ZigBee connections with the Hue Lamps.
The HueBridge-Item can find the address of the Hue bridge itself with a discovery protocol, all you have to do is to invoke the findBridge-action and it should automatically find the bridge.
In order to use the bridge, you must register a username. To do this, follow these steps:
- Press the button on top of the actual physical bridge
- Within 30 seconds from the press of the button, invoke the registerUser-action in the HueBridge-Item
- Press the Apply button
Now the bridge username should be registered in OpenNetHome and the Item ready to use. If you go to the Create-Item-page in the NetHome GUI, all avaliable lamps should now be presented ready to create.
- State [get] Connection state to the Bridge
- Address [get] [set] Address of the Bridge
- Identity [get] [init] The identity of the bridge
- DeviceName [get] Name of the Bridge
- SWVersion [get] Version of the Firmware on the bridge
- UserName [get] [set] Your username in the bridge
- RefreshInterval [get] [set] How often (in minutes) the HueBridge should ask the lamps for their actual current state and update the lamps in NetHomeServer.
- findBridge Find the address of the local bridge
- registerUser Register the username (requires that the button on the bridge is pressed)
- reconnect Try to connect to the bridge
huebridge.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1