This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. JeeLink Classic is a Arduino compatible programmable radio transmitter/receiver sold by JeeLabs/Digital Smarties.
OpenNetHome has a custom firmware that turns the JeeLink into a generic 433MHz remote control sender. See details about installing JeeLink here: http://opennethome.org/hardware/hardwareinstall-jeelink
This Item connects to a JeeLink transmitter and sends any 433MHz messages from other Items in the system.
- State [get] Connection state
- SerialPort [get] [set] Which serial port is used to connect to the JeeLink
- FirmwareVersion [get] Current Firmware version in the JeeLink
- SendCount [get] Number of messages sent
- TestBeepFrequency [get] [set] For testing purposes
- Reconnect Try to reconnect to the JeeLink
- PlayTestBeep For testing purposes
jeelink.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1