This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The WeekTimer performes tasks according to a defined schedule. Separate time periods are specified for weekdays and for weekends.
A time period is specified as a start time and an end time in 24 hour format with a hyphen between start and end time. For example: 08:15-16:30.
At the start of each time period the OnCommand is executed and at the end of the time period the OffCommand is executed. A command may for example be to call the on-method of a lamp or to execute an external shell file. The syntax of the command is described here. The supported commands are: set, call, event, exec.
- WeekDayTimes [get] [set] Active time periods during Monday to Friday. Multiple time periods are separated with comma “,”. Se above for syntax. Example: “07:00-09:00,16:30-21:00”.
- WeekEndTimes [get] [set] Active time periods during Saturday and Sunday. Multiple time periods are separated with comma “,”. Se above for syntax.
- OnCommand [get] [set] Command to be executed at the start of a time period. Se above for syntax.
- OffCommand [get] [set] Command to be executed at the end of a time period. Se above for syntax.
- On Explicitly calls the defined OnCommand. This does not affect the schedule.
- Off Explicitly calls the defined OffCommand. This does not affect the schedule.
Supported Operating Systems
weektimer.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1