This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The HueLamp-Item represents a Philips Hue remote controlled LED-lamp.
To use this Item you must first have created and configured a HueBridge-Item.
The colour of the lamp can be configured in two ways:
- Color temperature
If you just specify one vale (153-500), it will be interpreted as mired color temperature. Candle light has a temperature of 500, an incandescent bulb has a temperature of 370 (warm white), and a fluorescent tube around 285.
If you specify two values separated by a comma, the will be interpreted as hue and saturation. Hue is a wrapping value between 0 and 65535. Both 0 and 65535 are red, 25500 is green and 46920 is blue. The second value is the saturation of the light. 255 is the most saturated (colored) and 0 is the least saturated (white).
- State [get] Current state of the lamp (On/Off)
- Identity [get] [set] The Identity of the lamp. Usually set via the auto configure function.
- LampModel [get] [init] Lamp model
- Type [get] [init] Lamp type
- Version [get] [init] Version of firmware in the lamp
- Brightness [get] Current brightness of the lamp (0-100)
- OnBrightness [get] [set] Brightness of the lamp when switched on.
- Color [get] [set] Color of the lamp (see above)
- DimLevel1 [get] [set] Preset value, 0-100
- DimLevel2 [get] [set] Preset value, 0-100
- DimLevel3 [get] [set] Preset value, 0-100
- DimLevel4 [get] [set] Preset value, 0-100
- toggle Toggle on/off
- bright Increase brightness
- dim Decrease brightness
- dim1 Set brightness to preset level 1
- dim2 Set brightness to preset level 2
- dim3 Set brightness to preset level 3
- dim4 Set brightness to preset level 4