The MqttHygrometer receives MQTT messages from a MqttClient, with humidity as a numeric value.
Simply a numeric value, 0-100.
Decimals allowed, and will be rounded to one decimal.
No unit (%) allowed.
“57” in the message shows as “57.0 %”.
“57.0” in the message shows as “57.0 %”.
“57.57” in the message shows as “57.6 %”.
“57.5%” in the message will not work.
- Humidity [get] Current humidity in %
- TimeSinceUpdate [get] Time in seconds since the latest received message.
- LastUpdate [get] Time of the latest received message.
- Topic [get] [set] The exact MQTT topic to listen on. Wildcards not allowed!
- LogFile [get] [set] Optional name (and path) of a file where measured values are stored once every 15 minutes.
mqtthygrometer.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1