These are the protocols for which there are decoders written. The decoders have been built with the help of this tool.
- RC5 - IR-Protocol used by Philips and a lot other brands for remote controls
- RC6 - Improved version of RC5
- HarmanKardon - IR-Protocol used by HarmanKardon for remote controls
- Deltronic - RF-Protocol used by Deltronic (and others) for remote light switches
- JVC - IR-Protocol used by JVC for remote controls
- Nexa - RF-Protocol used by Nexa(and others) for remote light switches
- Nexa Learning Code - RF-Protocol used by Nexa(and others) for remote light switches
- Pioneer - IR-Protocol used by Pioneer for remote controls
- UPM - RF-Protocol used by UPM for wireless thermometers and weather stations
- Viasat - IR-Protocol used by Viasat for remote controls
- X10 - IR-Protocol used by the X10-system for remote controls and remote light switches
- Pronto - This is not really a protocol, it is a format for describing the raw pulses of the protocol messages.
analyzer/protocols.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1