Release Notes ProtocolAnalyzer 1.1
This is version 1.1 of the ProtocolAnalyzer. Main news in this release are:
- Updated look with new icons
- Support for MAC OS X!
- Pulse distribution view, which displays the number of pulses as a function of pulse length in the raw pulse view
- “Auto Flank Holdoff”, Flank Holdoff can be set to 1.
- Pulse re-anayzing - a raw signal can be re-analyzed with new decoder settings
- Pause/Resume scanning
- Remove scanned samples
- Indication of selected pulse length group in raw pulse window
- Checksum decoding in UPM protocol
- Improved pulse tolerance in NexaL protocol
- Support for the CUL USB-stick with CUL firmware (still a bit unstable)
analyzer/release11.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1