This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The AudioProtocolTransmitter receives protocol message events and transmits them as pulses on the specified audio channel. The following protocols are currently supported:
Some kind of transmitting hardware is needed to convert the audio signals from the speaker output into an RF or IR signal.
- SourceNumber [get] [set] The number of the audio channel to use as output
- Source 0 [get] Name of audio channel 0
- Source 1 [get] Name of audio channel 1
- Source 2 [get] Name of audio channel 2
- Source 3 [get] Name of audio channel 3
- Source 4 [get] Name of audio channel 4
- Source 5 [get] Name of audio channel 5
- FlankSwing [get] [set] The level of the output signal [1 - 127].
- PlayTestBeep Will transmitt a short square wave output of 2KHz for 0.8 seconds. This is used for test purposes.
audioprotocoltransmitter.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1