NetHomeServer FS20 Connection
FS20 is a radio based system for remote control of switches, weather stations and sensors.
NetHomeServer interfaces with the FS20-system via the fhz1000pc-interface module. The NetHomeServer can act in several roles with the FS20-system:
- Remote control of devices - you can switch on and off lamps via the WEB-interfaces
- Interface module - via the NetHomeServers interfaces (TCP/IP, SOAP UDP/IP) you can let other software control the lamps
- Home automation - via NetHomeServer:s timers and other control objects you can automate and link events to actions on FS20-controlled appliances.
The FS20-Related objects in the NetHomeServer are:
- fhz1000pcport - Connects with the hardware interface module
- FS20Lamp - Controls switches and Dimmers
- FS20RemapButton - Receives control messages (from buttons for instance) and maps this to any kind of NetHomeServer-actions.
Where to buy
The FS20 product range can be bought at Conrad http://www.conrad.com.
fs20.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/03 02:59 by 127.0.0.1