This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The X10Lamp is an interface to X10 switch and dimmer devices. Via this object lamps or other devices connected to may be controlled.
- State [get] Current state of the device: “On” or “Off”
- HouseCode [get] [set] House code of corresponding device
- DeviceCode [get] [set] House code of corresponding device
- X10Port [get] [set] X10Port to use to send the X10 commands. This may be left blank, and in that case the message is sent by all X10-ports attached to the server.
- on Switch on the device to last dim state
- off Switch off the device
- bright Increase brightness one step. If the device was off it is turned on.
- dim Decrease brightness one step. If the device was off it is turned on.
- toggle Toggle current On/Off state. Note, the X10 devices does not support this operation, so it is implemented in the X10Lamp module. If the current On/Off-state of the actual device differs from the state in the corresponding X10Lamp, this will not work properly at first try.