This module is a part of the NetHomeServer. The X10HouseScene is used to control X10-devices via the X10Port module. The X10 protocol allows for some manipulation of all units with the same a HouseCode with single commands. For example swith off all units with HouseCode 'A'. The X10HouseScene allows access to those functions. Since the X10 is quite slow, this makes sense if you for example wants to switch off a large number of lights.
- HouseCode [get] [set] The HouseCode this scene controls ('A' - 'H')
- X10Port [get] [set] X10Port to use to send the X10 commands. This may be left blank, and in that case the message is sent by all X10-ports attached to the server.
- AllLampsOn Turn on all devices regarded as lamps
- allLampsOff Turn off all devices regarded as lamps
- allUnitsOff Turn off all devices
- presetDim1 Set all devices to preset state 1. This command is usually not implemented in the devices and is now considered depricated.
- presetDim2 Set all devices to preset state 2. This command is usually not implemented in the devices and is now considered depricated.